Monday 26 August 2013

Blenders...

I experienced a smoothie miracle yesterday....in Wholefoods...

I don't normally shop at Wholefoods, bit too pricey and a bit too much "in your face commercial good for you" vibes but they do have some things you can't get at other places. As we walked in, I noticed that there was a Vitamix demo going on. I've watched the You Tube videos on different blenders and balked a the price and honestly, how fancy can a blender get. I'm telling you, it can get FANCY.

There were 2 smoothies to taste, one with kale and vegetables and one a sweet treat. I went to heaven. Not a bitty bit in site. It was almost frightening how smooth and creamy it was.  Upshot - I'm getting one today so I can generate my own smoothie miracles...I'm so excited, if it wasn't undignified I'd be hopping up and down which is probably what I'll be doing at breakfast tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is about making the best green smoothie - let me hear your improvements so I can try too!